The Kids

The Kids
May 2014

Monday, October 27, 2014

Planning the Coop and Loosing my Sanity

       I have a very strong type A personality and like every possible detail planned out before doing anything.  However, even I must admit that I might have gotten a little carried away with the chicken coop plans.  The completed plans can be found on 8 sheets of notebook paper which reference the 15 to scale and color coded illustrations on separate grid paper.  It took me over a week to plan it all out and now I feel like framing the plans instead of giving them to my husband, who will flip to the final drawing and say, "Okay, I have the general idea."  It is going to take an extreme amount of patience grace alcohol for me to restrain myself from micromanage every step of the construction, but I can't wait to see how it all comes together and if all my amazing design ideas actually work.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment