Today Paul and I celebrated 17 years of marriage.We spent the afternoon together playing Phase 10 and then went out to dinner. A friend of our had given us two $10 bonus cards from PF Changs. We didn’t notice until after dinner that they expired on July 31st, but I had a little extra cash tucked away so it was alright.
The best part of the day was that Paul had purchased my gift several weeks ago and kept it from me. He hasn’t done this for any occasion since we were married. It was starting to make me feel as if I wasn’t important enough to warrant and forethought, because he always ran out to get me something on the day of. I know that is really just his personality but as the one that spends months planning cakes, parties and presents for him and the kids, it was nice to know someone thought of me more than 24 hours in advance.

No comments:
Post a Comment